BEST WESTERN PLUS HOTEL DE’ CAPULETI
Travel in safety and tranquility in Verona at the Hotel De ’Capuleti!
At the Best Western Plus Hotel De’ Capuleti in Verona we always put the health and safety of our guests first!
For this reason, we adopted a range of rigorous protocols and daily activities, comply with international standards, and the Special Protection BWH program to which our structure adheres, to offer a serene and carefree stay ensuring quality services in total safety.
Below are the details of the actions taken to protect guests and staff for a peaceful and quiet stay.
- Sanitization actions will be carried out on all surfaces with disinfectants registered with the Ministry of Health, with particular attention to the contact surfaces, at least 2 times a day or more if necessary.
- The common areas, furnishings, and floors will be sanitized at least twice a day.
- 10 floor stands with hand sanitizer gel have been installed in strategic and passage positions inside the hotel.
- Adhesives that invite you to keep the safety distance have been installed.
- The guests’ body temperature will be measured with a laser frontal thermometer at check-in or, in the case of stays for several days, each time they return to the hotel.
- A plexiglass barrier has been placed on the reception desk with openings at the base from which objects or documents can be passed and will be sanitized after each customer.
- Daily room sanitization and disinfection at each change of guest.
- In the room, the remote control will be sanitized and wrapped at each rearrangement.
- The glasses in the bathroom and in the minibar will be in disposable recyclable material and individually wrapped.
- The customer will be provided with an in-room safety kit with a disposable surgical mask, a sanitizing wipe, and disposable slippers.
- The breakfast buffet service is temporarily suspended, replaced by a convenient breakfast table service that can be easily booked safely through our BigBrain web app.
- The distance of 2 meters has been arranged, twice as much as recommended, between the breakfast tables set up with a disposable place mat, paper napkin, cutlery, and glass.
- The sanitization of the chair and table between one service and the next is foreseen, and accurate sanitization of the kitchen and work surfaces.
- The bar service is available keeping interpersonal distances and carrying out accurate disinfection of the hands before sitting at the table.
- The hotel staff, front and back office, breakfast and maintenance staff, is equipped with individual protective devices such as masks, gloves, and glasses.
- Stands have been placed with hand sanitizer gel in the work areas and hand sanitizer gel next to each work station.
- The staff is required to draw up a register containing the cleaning and sanitizing activities of the structure’s critical points.
- The body temperature of the staff will be recorded upon arrival at the hotel with a front laser thermometer.
- All collaborators, external suppliers, and any visitors will have to follow a rigorous procedure in order to access the building and will only be able to move within the areas designated for them.